We only accept bags that are in excellent condition, with minimal to no signs of wear that include the original accessories that they came with.
For example, any Louis Vuitton Bandouliere bags will include the original strap. Any Hermes bags will include the lock and key.
Watches listed on Poshme must be in excellent condition. That doesn't mean NOS (New Old Stock) or unworn, but it does need to meet the following criteria:
• No large scratches or dings in the bracelet, case, bezel, or crystal.
• Light signs of normal wear and superficial scratches are acceptable.
• The watch is functioning as intended, including complications.
• Consists of all authentic manufacturer parts, from crystal to caseback (yes, that includes the bezel). Any replacement parts are manufacture authentic.
• Strap retains original buckle, can show light use, may be bent or lightly creased, not stained.
• Dial should be free of stains or signs of aging
• Bracelet includes all or most links, and does not show signs of excessive wear or stretch. Should fit a 7 inch wrist at minimum.
• Does not need to include original box and papers, but if you do have them, please include them with the watch.
Poshme defines "New" as a new, unworn pair of sneakers. They are complete with original box including the box lid and the box label indicating the shoe size, as would be acceptable for sale at a retail location.
New sneakers are 100% authentic. New sneakers also may or may not include additional accessories (such as laces) that were included in the original packaging at purchase, unless noted otherwise. We also do not accept B-grades at this time.
As with sneakers sold at retail, some pairs will pass "New" inspection despite being unlaced, tried on for fitment, and/or slight manufacturer flaws and imperfections that are uncontrollable. In addition, all "New" sneakers should include the original box, which may have encountered minimal damage from shipping, discoloration from storage and/or any normal wear and tear due to aging.
Be aware "New" sneakers can include signs of aging when it comes to older pairs, including slight yellowing and should be worn at your own risk. "New" sneakers that are over 5 years old, when worn, may experience structural weakness and a lack of durability.
Poshme defines clothing as "New" if it is unworn and in flawless, brand-new condition. In-store tags and/or generic plastic bags are NOT required for a streetwear item to be considered brand new.
We do require any original accessories that may have been included by the manufacturer, however, we do not require any additional branded content (postcards, stickers, etc.), or the shopping bag that may or may not have been included during the original sale.
As with items sold at retail, some products will pass our inspection despite having minor stitching or other manufacturing flaws that are uncontrollable.